AAPM ® CPE ™ – Certified Planning Engineer
All holders of this designation must have a solid knowledge in strategic planning and project planning.
This is an executive program exploring the world of planning consulting. The program is designed to facilitate a framework for providing management counsel to clients, institutions in the public and private sector. Candidates will incorporate the informational fabric from the core curriculum and become open to examples of comprehension in their technical expertise and experience in global consulting roles to organizations. The modules are created to show candidates the key topics of the profession and to discussed, analyzed and understood. Candidates will also be expected to work break out groups and teams to present consulting services to actual clients and prepare solutions to case studies.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers and Executives
- Lawyers, CPAs, Engineers
- Professional Consultants
Benefits of Attending
Those who complete this professional development program will earn certification and learn cutting edge strategies in analysis and implementation of solutions for clients worldwide.
The planning designation from AAPM is the CPE Certified Planning Engineer .
The intention of this designation is to recognize the analysts and professionals who meet a demanding requirements of planning and scheduling assets of experience, education, skill, knowledge and ethical qualifications. The CPE ™ requirement is to established to recognize today’s advanced planning & engineering professionals in the industry and to fairly measure their education, skill, experience and management practices.
- Module One – Understand Input, Tools and Techniques, and Output for each phase
- Comprehend different types of scheduling charts (Gantt, Milestone, Networking)
- Know different techniques of networking (ADM, PDM, and PERT)
- Master critical path and technology to do it.
- Know how to facilitate recovery through techniques such as crashing, fast tracking, managing slack and overtime.
Understand how to calculate the Programmed Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
- Know how to calculate of the Schedule Performance Index (SPI)
- Tasks (FS, FF, SS, SF and lag)
- Learn about float is and how to determine.
- Calculate Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, and Late Finish.
Coverage and Cases Studies of the Time Management Process
- Activity Definition
- Activity Sequencing
- Activity Duration Estimating
- Schedule Development
- Schedule Control
DURASI WORKSHOP : 3 Hari
TEMPAT WORKSHOP :
- HSP Academy Training Center (Dengan peserta maksimal 18 orang)
- Hotel POP BSD, Grand Zuri BSD atau Fame Hotel Gading Serpong (Dengan peserta diatas 18 orang)
BIAYA WORKSHOP :
- Biaya Training : Rp. 5,500,000,- (Lima Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah)
- Biaya Sertifikasi AAPM: USD. 300,- (Tiga Ratus US Dollar)
HSP Academy Training Center
Ruko Graha Boulevard Blok D 26 Gading Serpong – Tangerang
Tlp. (021)29001151; 29001152 atau 29001153
Hand Phone. 0813 1800 9166 atau 0822 9980 1099 atau 0812 8190 8009