AAPM-CPRM® Certification Courses for Project Risk Management
By Attending You Can Learn to
- Deliver successful projects through better risk management
- Identify, analyze, respond to, monitor and control, and communicate project risks
- Effectively quantify and qualify risk impact (what a risk ‘costs’?) ensuring cost/benefit of responses
- Determine justifiable, defensible values, for cost and schedule contingency
- Develop and implement a Risk Management Plan
- Implement opportunity management to fully benefit from the ‘upside risk’
Private and public sector projects are uncertain. Not everything that we want to happen always happens. If we don’t integrate risk management into our project and business management systems and processes, then projects are fragile and often hit with unexpected ‘surprises’ or ’bad luck’ with nowhere to go but late and over budget.
Effective project risk and opportunity management enables a proactive approach where you can radically improve the chances of a successful project outcome by:
- Identifying and assessing risks upfront to ensure the project is within your ‘risk tolerance’
- Proactively working to minimize risks and maximize opportunities – with a view to cost-benefit
- Deal with risks effectively should they happen
Our instructor combines excellent teaching with world class project risk and opportunity management experience. His certifications, academic qualifications are world recognized, as a registered training provider for PMI, this course complies with the latest version of the Project Management Treatise of Knowledge (AAPM Guide)
By completing the PMI-RMPTM and AAPM-CPRM® Risk Management Certification Course, candidates will understand how to:
- Understanding Risk Management
- Definitions of risk, opportunity, uncertainty, issues, etc.
- Macro risk vs Micro risk, types of risk, and risk vs opportunity
- Organizational risk tolerance.
- Governance, TARA system, balancing risk control.
- Risk robust culture.
- Brief review of project risk planning and process.
Risk Management Planning
- Plan approach to risk management.
- Determine stakeholders and risk tolerance
- Understand roles and responsibilities (Risk owner, project manager, team member, executive)
- Develop risk and opportunity management plan
- Developing risk definition scales to consistently rate risks
- Top-down vs Bottom-up identification, classify risk
- Tools for risk identification (Document review, brainstorming, flowcharting, Ishikawa Diagram, lessons learned, action, research, interviews, and assumptions)
- Human factors in identification
- How to state a risk for proper analysis: 3 key factors Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Determining true risk impact; what does the risk ‘cost’?
- Pre and post mitigation risk characteristics (Role of mitigation and fallback plans, risk window, interactions/dependency)
- Determining probability and impact (Human factors in assessing risk characteristics Quantitative Risk Analysis)
- Assess confidence levels in achieving project objectives
- Working with ranges of outcomes: EMV, 3 point estimates
- Running and using the results of Monte Carlo simulation
- Sensitivity analysis, decision trees, utility
Risk Response Planning
- Mitigation strategies: identification and selection
- Cost-benefit of risk mitigation/opportunity promotion
- Mitigation plans, in-depth review of risk register content Risk Monitoring and Control
- Risk occurrences; risk triggers and initiating fallback plans
- Monitoring mitigation and fallback plan status
- Re-evaluating existing risks and identifying new ones
The Project Management executive training program is designed for professionals seeking Risk Management (RM) certification or for other business professionals seeking to improve their professional repertoire with knowledge of project/business management.
CPRM ® Certified Project Risk Manager is the credential for a specialist role in project risk management. This is a 4 day program inclusive of CPRM Examination. It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a baseline knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
- Provide a consistent methodology for performing project risk management activities following Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Provide techniques and tools for project risk management.
- Identify data requirements for risk analysis input and for output.
- Provide information on how project risk management fits into the overall project management process.
- Provide guidance on how to proactively respond to risks.
By attending course, you will be able to understand the importance of projects and legal scope issues in the contemporary organization. Learn the critical impact of the problem (project) definition phase on project success. Explore the three major areas of project development from a risk management perspective. Understand the role of project stakeholders in all aspects of the project. Discover how to embed the principles of risk management within the project management process and how to develop your own set of tools and techniques for optimizing project performance.
DURASI TRAINING: 3 Hari
TEMPAT TRAINING :
- HSP Academy Training Center (Dengan peserta maksimal 18 orang)
- Hotel POP BSD, Grand Zuri BSD atau Fame Hotel Gading Serpong (Dengan peserta diatas 18 orang)
- Biaya Training : Rp. 4,500,000,- (Empat Juta Lima Ratus Ribu Rupiah)
- Biaya Sertifikasi AAPM: USD. 300,- (Tiga Ratus US Dollar)
HSP Academy Training Center
Ruko Graha Boulevard Blok D 26 Gading Serpong – Tangerang
Tlp. (021)29001153 atau 29001151
Hand Phone. 0813 1800 9166 atau 0822 9980 1099 atau 0812 8190 8009
$$$$ Project Risk Management $$$$$$